Northstar will be presenting ‘Using UX Thinking to Accurately Measure Value’ at the Festival of NewMR 2020’s HX, CX and UX Monday 16th March.
This session will discuss how:
- Value – what marketing exists to deliver – is measured by consumers’ willingness-to-pay for a brand
- Poor research user experience (UX) means existing willingness-to-pay methods don’t allow marketers to measure if they actually deliver value
- Blending behavioural science into a gameshow interface improves participant engagement to allow willingness-to-pay to be accurately measured
- Appropriate uses of personalisation, reward systems, wisdom of the crowds and design thinking to improve the accuracy of how value is measured
- Experimental designs using behavioural science and UX can enable researchers to create value for brands
The session will be streamed on 16th March (11:00 – New York, 15:00 – London, 20:30 – Delhi). Register here to find out more.